VIVOTEK IP8362 is a best-in-class 1080p outdoor bullet network camera designed for diverse outdoor applications. With full HD resolution in 16:9 aspect ratio andWDR enhancement, users can identify image details in extremely bright as well as dark environments.
The IP8362 supports high-performance H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG compression technology and offers extra smooth video quality with up to 30 fps @ 1080p full HD. Furthermore, the IP8362 boasts a number of innovative technologies, including Video Cropping and Activity Adaptive Streaming, giving user the utmost in bandwidth and storage efficiency.
To adapt to constantly changing lighting conditions, the IP8362 comes with aremovable IR-cut filter and built-in IR illuminators for both day and night applications. Its IP67-rated housing protects the camera body against rain and dust and ensures operation under extreme weather conditions. For complete installation and prevention of tampering and vandalism, the IP8362 is also packaged with a mounting bracket that conceals all cabling.
With other advanced features such as tamper detection, 802.3af Compliant PoE,MicroSD/SDHC card slot for on-board storage, plus full HD video quality, the IP8362 is the best choice for the most demanding outdoor surveillance applications such as parking lots, entrances, communities, and much more.
- 2-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 3 ~ 9 mm Vari-focal, Auto-iris Lens
- Up to 30 fps @ 1080p Full HD
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 20 Meters
- Supports WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression (Triple Codec)
- Weather-proof IP67 rated Housing
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Mounting Bracket with Cable Management for Protected Installation