POPULAR MECHANICAL LOCK
Premium range of light-duty locks. Eight options available, suitable for a wide range of applications.
Locks in the CL200 range allow various ways to manage entry - by code, key or ‘hold open’ operations. The key can be used to retract the latch bolt without the need for the code. On request, multiple locks can be supplied coded or Keyed Alike. Back to Back versions are also available, suitable for applications where a code is required on both sides of the door.
- Simple convenient control
- Easy to fit
- Eight options available
- 8,191 non sequential codes available
- Tumbler alignment for easy code change
- Key bypass option may be specified on any function
- Dual backplate allows option of hold /non-hold open
- PVD low maintenance finish
- Available in stainless steel or polished brass finish
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Limited lifetime warranty*
Bolt slides on inside of the door,
to lock or unlock. Bolt is moved manually by outside knob after code input and freely by inside knob at all times. A surface and mortise mounted keep is provided. Stainless Steel nish only.